Hotels near Holy Land USA
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Holy Land USA
Holy Land USA is calling all history nerds!
To get there, you'll have to go to Waterbury. It's situated 140 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
If you're eager to stay close to Holy Land USA, you better get in quick. The only choice listed within 3 kilometres is the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown (a kilometre).
To make the most of every penny, reserve a room at a budget place. Check what the Comfort Inn Naugatuck and the Quality Inn have to offer.
Before you check out Holy Land USA, follow the scent of hot coffee to Gloria Jean's Coffees. For something more substantial, pop over to Pretzel Maker and try out the chef's specials. Seeking a couple of frothies? Spend some time at TGI Fridays and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Holy Land USAPut your walking shoes on and see what's going on in the area around Holy Land USA:
- Throngs of people head to Brass Mill Center to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
- If you're after a lively evening out, buy tickets to a production at Seven Angels Theater.
- Head to Palace Theatre to watch a play. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- Beyond the doors of Apothecary Building are a multitude of intriguing heritage stories.
- Whether you're a pro or just looking to capture memories, you can't help but get a great photo in front of Carrie Welton Fountain.
Holy Land USA is a relaxing stroll of 2 kilometres from Waterbury, the closest station. So, hop aboard and leave all those rush-hour troubles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Holy Land USA?
Hotels in Holy Land USA start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.