Hotels near Ho Chi Minh City National University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ho Chi Minh City National University
Getting ready for your visit to Ho Chi Minh City National University?
This attraction is certainly not the only drawcard the wonderful city of Ho Chi Minh City has up its sleeve.
You'll discover an excellent range of hotels here, with no less than 75 within a short commute of Ho Chi Minh City National University. Check out the facilities at the Hotel Nikko Saigon (3 kilometres), the Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon (3 kilometres) and the PARKROYAL Saigon (3 kilometres).
If you take pride in being able to save a buck or two, you'll be more than happy with the large number of bargain hotels nearby. See what you think of the Phuoc Loc Tho 2 Hotel or the Minh Chau Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
That said, the area's high-end hotels are also there for the taking. You deserve to be pampered! Try the Windsor Plaza Hotel, 2 kilometres away. If there are no vacancies, the Saigon Village is 0.1 kilometres away.
To get your day going, start it off at Đất. Right near Ho Chi Minh City National University, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to Butter Fried Quail Cô Năm to get some food. After a glass of wine? Điểm Dừng is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Ho Chi Minh City National UniversityTry not to spend all of your time at Ho Chi Minh City National University. This region has heaps more going on:
- There are few places more serene than the beautifully crafted interiors of a temple. Take some time to relax at Giac Lam Pagoda.
- A stop off at Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine is a good activity on a rainy day.
- Quoc Tu Pagoda is a wonderful place to reflect upon how spirituality is practiced in daily life.
- Be enlightened by the significance of new religions and rituals at Khanh Van Nam Vien Pagoda, a holy site for the local community.
- An Dong Market is a fantastic place to haggle for a sale or just drink in the surroundings.
Leave your parking worries behind and venture to Ho Chi Minh City National University by train. Cu Meo Station, the closest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Ho Chi Minh City National University?
Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City National University start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.