Hotels Near Historic Fort Taiaroa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Historic Fort Taiaroa
Top hotels near Historic Fort Taiaroa
Planning on heading to Historic Fort Taiaroa? From hotels to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to think about before you set off.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the marvellous city of Dunedin has to offer.
Make sure you book in advance if you'd like to stay in the vicinity of Historic Fort Taiaroa, as there's only 1 accommodation option listed within 10 kilometres. It's called the Kaimata Retreat and it's about 9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Historic Fort TaiaroaDon't pass up the opportunity to check out the area around Historic Fort Taiaroa:
- Animal enthusiasts will feel at home at Royal Albatross Centre, where everyone involved tries their best to make sure the creatures there are healthy and happy.
- Stop by Penguin Place. You'll be able to rest easy once you see that the creatures there are happy and safe.
- At Yellow-Eyed Penguin Conservation Reserve, the kids can check out some beautiful animals, and see for themselves the important role of wildlife preservation and care.
- Walk around Lighthouse, which is a popular piece of local history.
- Keep your ears open for the songs of local birdlife as you wander through Silver Peaks Reserve.
How much is a hotel room in Historic Fort Taiaroa?
Hotels in Historic Fort Taiaroa start at AU$126 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.