ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with DVD players are featured in all 238 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and coffee/tea makers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads, while pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Free bottled water, safes and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, MIYABI-TEI, is open for lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the spa tub and steam room. Business amenities include a conference centre and a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and massage/treatment rooms. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 4.5-star Hiroshima City Centre hotel, attractions include Hiroshima Castle and Hiroshima Museum of Art.
Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
9 May 2019 by Keita Mizukami
Thank you so much for staying with us. Also I do appreciate for taking your time to give us such a great comment. We are happy to hear that you had enjoyable stay with us. I am looking forward to see you again in the future.
Great Hotel at the Hiroshima Station
Great hotel so close to the station.
About the Sheraton Grand Hiroshima HotelLocation 12-1 Wakakusa-cho, Hiroshima, Hiroshima-ken 732-0053
As a guest of Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Hiroshima hotel.
- 1 building
- 238 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hiroshima (HIJ) (48.1 km / 29.9 mi)
- Train station: Hiroshima Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel offers 238 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Hiroshima hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bridges – On-site restaurant.
MIYABI-TEI – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
MIYABI-TEI Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This property charges a fee of JPY 2,500 (tax and service charge included) for children 4-12 years per night, per child to access the Sheraton Club Lounge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5000.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards in all accommodation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 for adults and JPY 1375 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1620 and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hiroshima Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Hiroshima
- Sheraton Hiroshima
- Sheraton Hotel Hiroshima
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.