Hotels near Happo-ike Pond
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Happo-ike Pond
Take in the stunning sights from the chairlift before carving out first tracks at Happo-ike Pond.
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the well-loved city of Nagano has up its sleeve.
Visitors sticking to a budget will be delighted to know that there are a couple of low-cost hotels on offer. Why don't you check the deals at the K's House Hakuba Alps and the Pension Nostalgia?
Other Things to Do Near Happo-ike PondThis area has plenty more going on:
- Start a wonderful day on the piste at Hakuba Happoone Ski Area with a game in the snow with the whole gang.
- Have plenty of laughs with family or friends at Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park, where there are a variety of trails for all skill levels to learn and improve.
- Visit Wadanonomori Church, a well-known religious place.
- If you're passionate about art, be sure to take a trip to Hakuba Art Museum.
- Start an exciting day on the piste at Happo-One Ski Resort with some sledding with the whole family.
How much is a hotel room in Happo-ike Pond?
Hotels in Happo-ike Pond start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.