Hotels near HMS Unicorn
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in HMS Unicorn
HMS Unicorn is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
Are you intending to fly into Edinburgh? If so, you'll still have some travelling to do. You'll find it situated in Dundee, 60 kilometres from the capital.
There are 9 listed accommodations within easy commuting distance of HMS Unicorn. Check out the Westport Serviced Apartments (a kilometre away), the Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa (0.3 kilometres) and the Holiday Inn Express Dundee (0.6 kilometres).
You can't surpass the Malmaison Dundee for top-notch service. It's only 0.8 kilometres away.
When you're desperate for a strong coffee, make your way to RRS Discovery (Discovery Point, Discovery Quay, Dundee), only 0.8 kilometres away from HMS Unicorn. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you only need to stroll 0.3 kilometres to find Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa (1 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee).
Other Things to Do Near HMS UnicornAppreciate everything HMS Unicorn offers, but remember to also check out the surrounding region:
- Browse the relics and discover the stories behind the region's rich nautical past at HM Frigate Unicorn.
- Find a spot on a public bench at City Square and sit back as neighbours catch up, youngsters play and dogs take a walk.
- If you enjoy art, be sure to check out Minnie the Minx Statue.
- If you're an art lover, then you should definitely visit Desperate Dan Statue.
- Visitors are sure to be moved by the remarkable exhibits at McManus Galleries and Museum.
Get onto the train for a comfortable ride to HMS Unicorn. You'll have to stop at Dundee, the nearest station, and from there it's just 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in HMS Unicorn?
Hotels in HMS Unicorn start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.