Hotels Near Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park
Top hotels near Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park
Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park has most probably been on your list of must-sees for quite some time.
We're sure you won't mind spending a few nights in Oslo. After all, this exciting national capital is a sight in its own right!
Arrange to stay at one of the 21 hotels within a short distance of Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park. The Scandic Sjølyst (a kilometre), the Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus (2 kilometres) and the Saga Hotel Oslo (a kilometre) are highly recommended.
Make your hard-earned cash go further by staying at one of the budget places in the area. Why don't you consider the rates at the Perminalen Hotel and the Central City Apartments?
Treat yourself and enjoy the style of one of the several high-end hotels here. The Frogner House Apartments - Skovveien 8 and Frogner House Apartments - Odinsgate 10 are among the best options. They're only 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
When you're in desperate need of a hot coffee or tea, head to Chateau Neuf – Det Norske Studentersamfund at Slemdalsveien 15, Oslo. If you're in the market for a spot for lunch or dinner, get going to Herregårdskroen. You'll find this popular restaurant at Frognerveien 67, Oslo.
Other Things to Do Near Gustav Vigeland Sculpture ParkAs you're here, you should check what the local area has available:
- Discover the vivid history of this region by paying a visit to Oslo City Museum.
- If you’re feeling a little travel-worn, drop into Western Cemetery. This tranquil cemetery is the ideal place for some time alone in quiet contemplation.
- Travellers and locals alike enjoy relaxing in Frognerparken & Vigeland Park.
- Bring your swimming gear and a towel to Frognerbadet Open-Air Public Bath and jump in! Do a few laps or just splash about in the shallows.
- Avid art lovers will be captivated by the excellent exhibitions on display at Vigeland Museum.
It's a simple commute to Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park. Just hop off the train at Skøyen, the most convenient station, and then it's only a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park?
Hotels in Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park start at AU$108 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.