Hotels near Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex
So you're considering a trip to Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex? We've got some pointers!
Have you always wanted to visit Cardiff? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is based in Guildford, just 180 kilometres from the capital.
If you'd rather spend your hard-earned cash on sightseeing, try a less-expensive hotel. Stay at the Mandolay Hotel Guildford, 4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Guildford Spectrum Leisure ComplexDon't get going so soon! The local area has heaps more on offer:
- Church of St Peter and St Paul's is a beautifully calm place of worship as well as a local tourist landmark.
- Clandon Park is the perfect spot for relaxing and taking things slow.
- Spend a few hours at Spike Heritage Centre, a historic landmark of some local value.
- If you're keen on golf, organise a round or two at Clandon Regis Golf Club.
- There's almost always something exciting on the schedule at G Live. If you love being surrounded by arts and culture, you won't be disappointed.
Grab a seat, look at the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex. Remember to jump off at Chilworth, the most convenient station. Then it's just a kilometre to go.
How much is a hotel room in Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex?
Hotels in Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.