Hotels near Greenwich Point Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Greenwich Point Park
Top hotels near Greenwich Point Park
At Greenwich Point Park, you can leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a hard-earned break.
It is to be found in Stamford. Thinking about how you're going to get there? You'll need to drive 200 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
It might be a bit tough finding a place to stay in the immediate surrounds of Greenwich Point Park. But don't stress, there are 19 options that aren't too far out. Take a look at the amenities at the Homestead Inn - Thomas Henkelmann and Delamar Greenwich Harbor.
To make the most of your savings, reserve a room at a cheaper place. You're bound to sleep comfortably at the Amsterdam Hotel or the Super 8 Stamford/New York City Area.
Pay your respects to caffeine by visiting South Concession (Old Greenwich). It's just 0.3 kilometres away from Greenwich Point Park.
Other Things to Do Near Greenwich Point ParkPencil in some extra time to check out what's happening in the area:
- While walking the corridors of Bush Holley House Museum you will find it easy to envision the different lives of past generations.
- If you delight in visual artworks, be sure to head to Bruce Museum of Arts and Science.
- Art connoisseurs should definitely pop their heads in Flinn Gallery at Greenwich Library to see the selection of fantastic artworks on display.
- Aim for par as you try and avoid the rough at E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course.
- Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of the city by relaxing in Cummings Park.
How much is a hotel room in Greenwich Point Park?
Hotels in Greenwich Point Park start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.