Hotels near Grandfather Golf and Country Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Grandfather Golf and Country Club
Pass some time knocking out a few rounds at Grandfather Golf and Country Club.
It can be visited in Boone, which is 130 kilometres outside of the wonderful city of Charlotte.
It might be a bit difficult finding accommodation in the immediate surrounds of Grandfather Golf and Country Club. But don't worry, there are 6 options that aren't too far out. Why not check the amenities at the Blue Ridge Village a Festiva Resort and Banner Haven B&B and Cabin Rentals?
Other Things to Do Near Grandfather Golf and Country ClubAfter you stop by Grandfather Golf and Country Club, check what's available nearby:
- Climb to the crest of Grandfather Mountain to take in outstanding vistas of the surrounding district.
- Die-hard golfers can work on their technique at Linville Golf Club.
- Fall in love with the amazing vistas as you carve up the slopes at Sugar Mountain Resort.
- If you'd like to see a mine that's still in use, check for educational tours of Sugar Creek Gem Mine, a place where miners and machinery work in tandem to collect resources.
- Show the little ones how to carve up the powder, or go with them to enjoy the snow at Hawksnest Tubing Park.
How much is a hotel room in Grandfather Golf and Country Club?
Hotels in Grandfather Golf and Country Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.