Hotels near Graham Road Covered Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Graham Road Covered Bridge
History has an infinite amount of things to teach us, and Graham Road Covered Bridge is a great place for your next class.
You can find it in Jefferson, 270 kilometres outside of Columbus, the state capital.
It's not common to find listed hotels close to Graham Road Covered Bridge. That said, you could spend a few nights at the Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, which is about 100 kilometres away. Other similar options are the Fairway Suites at Peek'n Peak (80 kilometres away) and the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel (60 kilometres away).
Other Things to Do Near Graham Road Covered BridgeAfter you visit Graham Road Covered Bridge, see what's available in the surrounding region:
- Take in the design of Caine Road Covered Bridge from the side of the river.
- Root Road Covered Bridge has seen a great deal of traffic over the years. Luckily, visitors can still see this bridge in all its glory.
- Make your way to Raceway 7 to catch some motor racing pros battle it out.
- Admire the impressive architecture of South Denmark Road Covered Bridge from the adjacent river banks.
- Benetka Road Covered Bridge has had its work cut out for it since its construction. Luckily, you can still see this bridge in all its glory.
How much is a hotel room in Graham Road Covered Bridge?
Hotels in Graham Road Covered Bridge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.