Hotels near Gilchrist Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gilchrist Park
Top hotels near Gilchrist Park
Head outside and make the most of the clean, fresh air at Gilchrist Park.
It's situated in Punta Gorda, 210 kilometres from the action-packed city of Fort Lauderdale.
Select from 6 hotels within 3 kilometres of Gilchrist Park. Check out the rates at the Fishermens Village Resort (a kilometre), The Wyvern Hotel - Downtown Punta Gorda (0.6 kilometres) and the Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside (0.5 kilometres).
Spend your hard-earned savings on adventures, not your accommodation! Stay the night at the Budget Inn-Punta Gorda, just a kilometre away.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Two Thrifty Girls. Close to Gilchrist Park, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Pop into Laishley Crab House for a delicious meal. And finally, pull up a stool at Dean's South of the Border to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Gilchrist ParkTry not to spend the whole day at Gilchrist Park. This region has much more for visitors:
- History nuts will enjoy visiting A. C. Freeman House, a place where you can soak up the interesting tales of its past residents.
- Fishermen's Village boasts a large assortment of stores for every kind of taste.
- Find a reprieve away from the modern world and refresh your spirits at First Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church.
- On a lazy day, spend some time strolling around Bayshore Live Oak Park.
- Start off your day with a wander down Bayshore Park Fishing Pier and watch the sun on the water.
How much is a hotel room in Gilchrist Park?
Hotels in Gilchrist Park start at AU$92 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.