Hotels near German Embassy Colombo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in German Embassy Colombo
Top hotels near German Embassy Colombo
Many visitors stop in at German Embassy Colombo every year.
Always dreamed of seeing Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? You might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is to be found in Colombo, just 5 kilometres from the country's capital.
With no less than 21 accommodations within a kilometre of German Embassy Colombo, you might even have a view of it from your bedroom! The Colombo Courtyard, Pearl City Hotel and Ceylon City Hotel are definitely worth thinking about.
If you tend to be thrifty when considering accommodation, you'll be pleased to know there are a couple of budget options available. The Backpack Lanka - Central Colombo is 2 kilometres away, while the Lanka Hostel Colombo is about 0.2 kilometres away.
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the many high-end hotels nearby. You won't regret booking the Casa Colombo Hotel or the Cinnamon Grand Colombo, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Kick start your day with a tea or coffee at Barista. At 7/2 Station Road, Colombo, it's an easy walk of 0.6 kilometres from German Embassy Colombo. Or are you looking for something heartier? No problem, just 0.08 kilometres away is Colombo Courtyard. You'll find it at 32 Alfred House Avenue, Colombo.
Other Things to Do Near German Embassy ColomboAppreciate all that German Embassy Colombo has to offer, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- Search for some bargains at Majestic City.
- University of Colombo is one of the region's foremost institutes of higher learning and is certainly worth visiting.
- If you have a reputation as a devoted art lover, Saskia Fernando Gallery is just the place for you. Housing an array of compelling canvases, you'll be glad you put aside some time to peruse its walls.
- Roll the dice at Bellagio Casino if you feel like trying a couple of games of blackjack, bingo or baccarat.
- Find a haven from the physical world and revitalise your spirits at St Anthony's Church, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Chill out, look at the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to German Embassy Colombo. Don't forget to jump off at Bambalapitiya Railway Station, the nearest station. Then you've only got 0.7 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in German Embassy Colombo?
Hotels in German Embassy Colombo start at AU$36 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.