Hotels Near Furnace Creek Visitor Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Furnace Creek Visitor Center
Top hotels near Furnace Creek Visitor Center
You're sure to have a terrific time at Furnace Creek Visitor Center.
It is located in Death Valley, which is 170 kilometres away from the buzzing city of Las Vegas.
2 hotels isn't a massive selection, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy commute of of Furnace Creek Visitor Center. Why not check out the amenities at The Inn at Death Valley and The Ranch at Death Valley?
When your tummy is rumbling, hustle over to Wrangler cafe. This restaurant is only 0.5 kilometres from Furnace Creek Visitor Center, at Furnace Creek. Solo travellers and couples should check out Corkscrew Saloon for some drinks with the locals. At Furnace Creek, it's right in the vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Furnace Creek Visitor CenterAs you're here, you ought to see what the surrounding area has going on:
- Gaze into the vast hollow of Ubehebe Crater.
- Teach your rivals how it's done with a game of golf at Furnace Creek Golf Course.
- Be sure to take your camera to Harmony Borax Works, a fascinating historic site.
- If you're sick of the noisy city streets, escape to the desolate yet stunning environment of Artists Palette.
- Spend a day taking in the sights and sounds of Badwater.
How much is a hotel room in Furnace Creek Visitor Center?
Hotels in Furnace Creek Visitor Center start at AU$142 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.