Hotels near Friedrichstadt-Palast
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Friedrichstadt-Palast
Top hotels near Friedrichstadt-Palast
Many visitors stop in at Friedrichstadt-Palast every year.
Sitting among the busy streets of Berlin, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in the thriving national capital.
Nothing compares to staying within a short walk of Friedrichstadt-Palast! Take a look at one of the 43 hotels within a kilometre. Why not look into the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, Regent Berlin and Hotel Adlon Kempinski?
Short on cash? Or do you just prefer stretching your travel dollar further? You'll encounter a choice of cheaper hotels and apartments here. Why not stay at the BNB Brandenburg Gate, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't float your boat, try the Eurostars Berlin, 0.4 kilometres away.
If you're looking to spend a little more, you'll find a number of upscale hotels as well. You won't regret staying at the Ritz-Carlton, Berlin or the Mandala Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
When you can't go on without a strong coffee, make your way to Generator Berlin Mitte (Oranienburger Straße 65, Berlin), only 0.3 kilometres away from Friedrichstadt-Palast. Or are you seeking something heartier? Relax, only 0.5 kilometres away is Hotel NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstrasse. You'll find it at Friedrichstraße 96, Berlin.
Other Things to Do Near Friedrichstadt-PalastAfter you decide to leave Friedrichstadt-Palast, check what else is available nearby:
- Check the calendar, grab some tickets and settle in. You won't regret seeing a show at Theater am Schiffbauerdamm.
- Have a quick flip through the lineup of displays, artworks and gigs scheduled at Kunsthaus Tacheles.
- Surprise your travel partner with an evening at Berliner Ensemble. Grab your seats and take in the show!
- Sightseers wanting to find out about local politics may get a glimpse at Rotes Rathaus.
- Traenenpalast - Palace of Tears is perfect if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to bring a good camera and find out about any tours scheduled when you're there.
Fortunately, you don't have to travel very far to arrive at Friedrichstadt-Palast via rail. From Berlin Friedrichstraße station, the most convenient station, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. Another handy terminal is Berlin Nordbahnhof, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Friedrichstadt-Palast?
Hotels in Friedrichstadt-Palast start at AU$38 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.