Hotels Near Fort Santiago
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Fort Santiago
Top hotels near Fort Santiago
Ready to start organising your visit to Fort Santiago, Manila, Philippines?
If you would like to visit it, you'll need to stop in Manila, the country's capital city.
Secure a room at one of the 100 hotels and apartments within 3 kilometres of Fort Santiago, Manila, Philippines. Suggested ones include The Manila Hotel (0.9 kilometres), the New World Manila Bay Hotel (Formerly Hyatt Regency Hotel) (2 kilometres) and the Diamond Hotel Philippines (2 kilometres).
If you pride yourself on knowing how to save a dollar or two, you'll be more than happy with the large number of bargain hotels close by. The Eurotel Pedro Gil and the Hotel Sogo-Cartimar Recto are a short 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Open your purse a little bit more and live it up in style at the Hotel H2O, only a kilometre away.
Have a hot coffee at Cioccolata Churros Cafe (G/F The Bayleaf Intramuros, Muralla corner Victoria streets, Intramuros, Manila). It's just 0.4 kilometres from Fort Santiago, Manila, Philippines. Searching for some food? Sky Deck View Bar, The Bayleaf Intramuros is at Top of The Bayleaf Intramuros, Muralla corner Victoria streets, Intramuros, Manila, only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Santiago, Manila, PhilippinesAfter you're done at Fort Santiago, Manila, Philippines, check what else is available nearby:
- Whenever it's cold and grey outside, take shelter at Bahay Tsinoy. You will uncover some fascinating tales from the past as well!
- Memorare Manila Monument is a wonderful location for a bit of reflection, and to learn something about the past.
- Stop into Manila Cathedral, a notable Catholic place of prayer.
- Connect with the tales of those from days gone by and unearth more about this region's vibrant history at Casa Manila Museum, Manila, Philippines.
- San Agustin Museum is an interesting place to keep yourself busy.
How much is a hotel room in Fort Santiago?
Hotels in Fort Santiago start at AU$31 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.