Hotels Near FedEx Field
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near FedEx Field
Top hotels near FedEx Field
Hotels Near FedEx FieldThere's nothing like being surrounded by the ruckus of the crowd at a major event at FedEx Field.
If you're arriving in Washington, you're going to have a little more travelling to do. It's situated in Landover, 13 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Want to stay around FedEx Field? You'll be happy to know there are 9 hotels within 3 kilometres. Check out the rates at the Holiday Inn Express I-95 Capitol Beltway-Largo (2 kilometres), the Residence Inn Largo Capital Beltway (2 kilometres) and the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Washington, D.C. East (2 kilometres).
We've all experienced how financially-draining holidays can get. Fortunately, there's some reasonably-priced options in the area. Consider the rates at the Quality Inn Andrews Air Force Base. The Quality Inn and Suites is also worthy.
Johnny Rockets (1600 FedEx Way, Landover) is a good place to have something to eat. It's only 0.1 kilometres away from FedEx Field.
Other Things to Do Near FedEx FieldWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region around FedEx Field:
- Prince George's Community College is a thriving college and a great attraction in itself.
- On a lazy day, spend a while having a picnic with the family at Bladensburg Waterfront Park.
- Fort Dupont Park is the perfect spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
- Learn more about the rich past of this area by checking out Riversdale House Museum.
- Meander through United States National Arboretum as long as you like. Make the most out of the ample space and see the wide range of trees and shrubs.
How much is a hotel room in FedEx Field?
Hotels in FedEx Field start at AU$114 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.