Find a Caravan Park in Evans Head
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Evans Head
Evans Head Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds
Half the fun of caravanning is hitting the open road. Half is the comfort of knowing everything you need is right there with you. And the other half (how many is that now?) is getting to explore small, out-of-the-way beach towns. This one, Evan’s Head, has its own flavour: a mix of quiet calm and military history that adds up to unexpected charm. But don’t take our word for it. Start your ignition and drive to Evans Head caravan parks and camping grounds.
Perks of Evans Head holiday parks
- Budget-friendly: Would a bargain help keep you rolling along? Then book one of the powered sites at . It’s one of the cheapest in the area and comes with plenty of perks like BBQ grills, laundry facilities, and beautiful picnic space. They also offer cabins, for those who want to spend a little more dough.
- Pet-friendly: Does your co-pilot have four legs and a fur coat? Head north up the highway to . There’s plenty of grass to play in and a waterfront track for walks. Then it’s belly rubs and cuddles before bed.
- Family-friendly: Between the calm waters of Evans River, beautiful coastline, and wholesome small-town atmosphere, there’s something in Evans Head for the whole family. So why not invite them too?
Your next Evans Head camping trip
- Park your rig at Razorback Lookout at sunrise and you won’t regret it. This viewpoint takes you onto a hill above the ocean. It’s sandwiched between two beaches and home to spectacular scenery.
- History, engineering, and wide-open skies. The Evans Head Memorial Aerodrome Heritage Aviation Museum has them all. Check out an F-111 fighter-bomber, an MIG-15 jet fighter, and a Benson gyrocopter all in the same day.