Hotels near East Midlands Designer Outlet
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in East Midlands Designer Outlet
Want to know a bit more about East Midlands Designer Outlet before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
Never been to Alfreton before? Here's your chance!
Also remember that there's an upscale hotel, the Eastwood Hall, 9 kilometres away.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon pick-me-up, order a large coffee at Thorntons. You can find it fortunately close to East Midlands Designer Outlet. You don't need to search for a substantial feed. Premier Inn Mansfield has a great menu. And finally, have a few beers at Brewers Fayre Castlewood.
Other Things to Do Near East Midlands Designer OutletDon't leave yet! The surrounding region has lots more available:
- Take pleasure in the scent and the wonderful floral exhibits at Felley Priory Gardens.
- Visitors can admire the architecture of Hardwick Hall while gaining a closer understanding of the history of the region.
- The Herb Garden is a welcome option for travellers who need a break from busy sightseeing.
- If the kids have had too many lollies, and need to burn some pep, give Mansfield Superbowl a go.
- Discover a sanctuary from the world outside and revitalise your spirits at Newstead Abbey.
How much is a hotel room in East Midlands Designer Outlet?
Hotels in East Midlands Designer Outlet start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.