Hotels near Dryburgh Abbey
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dryburgh Abbey
Top hotels near Dryburgh Abbey
Dive into the past at Dryburgh Abbey. You'll be astounded by the interesting things you uncover.
It's located in Kelso, 65 kilometres from Edinburgh.
Get in quick and book a few nights at the Dryburgh Abbey Hotel. It's just 0.3 kilometres away from Dryburgh Abbey.
If service and comfort are what you're after, check out the Eildonside. It's only 6 kilometres away.
The Mainstreet Trading Company is a great spot to grab a coffee in the vicinity of Dryburgh Abbey. Located at Main Street, St. Boswells, it's just 0.7 kilometres away. If you're ready to fill your stomach, visit Hunters Stables Bar and Bistro (Main Street, Saint Boswells, Melrose) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Dryburgh AbbeyAppreciate everything Dryburgh Abbey has on offer, but remember to also check out the surrounding region:
- Climb to the top of Scott's View to admire the scenery from a different perspective.
- Explore Melrose Abbey, a monestary that is the dwelling of a group of religious devotees.
- Smailholm Tower is a significant and historic tower building.
- Enjoy the natural views and spot some native birdlife at St Abbs & Eyemouth Voluntary Marine Reserve.
- Go on a group tour to learn something about the history of Abbotsford.
How much is a hotel room in Dryburgh Abbey?
Hotels in Dryburgh Abbey start at AU$145 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.