Accommodation Near DDR Museum, Berlin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in DDR Museum
Sights such as DDR Museum are the reason we go on holiday. A trip here is one that you surely won't regret.
You'll find it surrounded by the bustling streets of Berlin, the county's capital.
You can walk in almost any direction from DDR Museum and end up at a great hotel. There are as many as 29 to choose from within a kilometre. Haven't the foggiest where to begin? Compare the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, Casa Camper Berlin and COSMO Hotel Berlin Mitte.
If you take pride in knowing how to get value for money, you'll be more than happy with the number of bargain places nearby. Consider the fees at the Eurostars Berlin, a kilometre away. That said, the LebensQuelle am Checkpoint Charlie is a kilometre away.
If you like to travel in style, then why not book one of the upscale, luxury hotels in the area? Try the Regent Berlin, 0.9 kilometres away. The Riverside Royal Hotel, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
For a tasty pick-me-up, go to Cancún Restaurant (Rathausstraße 5-13, Berlin). If it's time to find a spot for lunch or dinner, go to Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin. It's at Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 3, Berlin.
Other Things to Do Near DDR MuseumDon't pass up the chance to discover the area surrounding DDR Museum:
- A distinctive place of comfort and prayer, Berliner Dom is certainly worth checking out.
- An impressive space of contemplation and worship, Berlin Cathedral is undoubtedly worth checking out.
- Be mesmerised by the secrets of the world under the waves while taking a look at the creatures on display at Aquadom.
- You may be amazed by the sheer number of fascinating organisms that dwell in uncharted waters. Sealife Berlin is committed to showcasing this diversity of fantastic creatures.
- Lustgarten is an ideal place to meet up with friends and family.
DDR Museum is only 0.4 kilometres from S Hackescher Markt (Berlin), the closest station. Take the train and then go for a brisk walk. If the day is fine, why not get some exercise in and walk from Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof, another handy terminal, instead? It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in DDR Museum?
Hotels in DDR Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.