ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy plasma TVs with DVD players, and all 3 shared rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. Premium bedding and down comforters welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include hydromassage showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, Netflix and designer toiletries are available.
The Cafe, The Conservatory Café, is open for breakfast and lunch. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 3.5-star Cygnet B&B include Bruny Island Ferry - Kettering Ferry Terminal and Wooden Boat Centre.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 37 reviews
About the Cygnet Old Bank B & B Cafe & Gift StoreLocation 20 Mary St, Cygnet, TAS 7112
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. Free breakfast is served. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A BBQ, gift shops/news stands, and a garden are also featured at Cygnet Old Bank B & B Cafe & Gift Store. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Cygnet bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Free self parking
Cygnet Old Bank B & B Cafe & Gift Store offers 3 forms of shared accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with Netflix. Bathrooms include a shower with a hydromassage showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Cygnet bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Accommodations are shared
- Plasma television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast.
The Conservatory Café – This Cafe serves breakfast and lunch.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 5 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.9 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cygnet Old B ank B & B Cafe & Gift Store
- Cygnet Old ank Cafe Gift Store
- Cygnet Old ank Cafe Gift Stor
- Cygnet Old Bank B B Cafe Gift Store
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.