Hotels near Currency Creek Estate Wines
If you're keen for a distraction from the hassles of everyday life, Currency Creek Estate Wines is the place for you.
To get there, you'll need to go to Currency Creek. It's located 60 kilometres from the state capital, Adelaide.
Sitting just 0.1 kilometres from Currency Creek Estate Wines, the One Paddock Currency Creek Winery Villas is the top accommodation option in the neighbouring area.
That said, you could spoil yourself at one of the high-end hotels. You'll love your stay at the Birks Harbour - Marina & Luxury Accommodation and Boat Haven Studios.
Other Things to Do Near Currency Creek Estate Wines
Appreciate all that Currency Creek Estate Wines has to offer, but make sure you also head to the surrounding area:
- Wine connoisseurs won't want to miss Ballast Stone Estate Winery. Hear about the different grape varietals and how the bottling is done, then discover your favourite blend during a tasting session.
- It doesn't matter whether you prefer the taste of lagers or ales, you'll enjoy paying a visit to Steam Exchange Brewery.
- The wines on offer at Currency Creek Winery showcase the region's unique grape varietals and climate. Sample a few blends to appreciate how this plays out on the palate.
- Lovers of wine should make a beeline for Bremerton. Learn all about the grape varietals and how the wines are bottled, then try the finished product in a tasting session.
- The friendly locals at Bleasdale Winery will love to tell you the secrets of their winemaking system. You should have a tasting or two before selecting a bottle to take home.