Hotels Near Cuppacumbalong Cemetery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Cuppacumbalong Cemetery
Top hotels near Cuppacumbalong Cemetery
Want to know a little more about Cuppacumbalong Cemetery before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
You'll be able to see it in Australian Capital Territory.
If you're looking for accommodation within an easy commute of Cuppacumbalong Cemetery, spend a few nights at the Abode Gungahlin. It's a kilometre away.
If you'd rather spend your cash on enjoying the sights, try out a less-expensive hotel. Stay the night at the Dickson Central - Hostel, 9 kilometres away.
Just a kilometre from Cuppacumbalong Cemetery is Da Nunzio Caffe Bar Ristorante, where you can get hot coffee and some delicious treats. Head to 76 Phyllis Ashton Circuit, Gungahlin to get your fix. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you only need to walk 0.5 kilometres to come across Mirchi at 10-11/4 Riley Close, PLATYPUS CENTRE, Ngunnawal.
Other Things to Do Near Cuppacumbalong CemeteryAfter you stop at Cuppacumbalong Cemetery, check what's available in the surrounding region:
- A fusion of colour and a spectacular display of bird calls will welcome you at Canberra Walk in Aviary.
- The secrets of the natural world will be revealed during a visit to National Dinosaur Museum.
- If you like reading the newspaper and watching the world go by, Federation Square is the ideal place to do so.
- Take a breather with the young ones, and monkey around for a few hours at Canberra Reptile Zoo.
- Make time to concentrate on your spiritual needs at Wattle Park Uniting Church, an interesting religious site.
How much is a hotel room in Cuppacumbalong Cemetery?
Hotels in Cuppacumbalong Cemetery start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.