Hotels Near Clingmans Dome
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Clingmans Dome
Top hotels near Clingmans Dome
Make sure you set aside enough time to really make the most of Clingmans Dome.
Wondering where it is? Pull out your map and draw a cross on Cherokee. It's situated 210 kilometres from the state capital, Atlanta.
It's almost impossible to find accommodation right next to Clingmans Dome. But don't fret, Highlands is about 50 kilometres away. Here, there are 8 suitable hotels. The Half-Mile Farm, Old Edwards Inn and Spa and Skyline Lodge and Restaurant are all great options.
Other Things to Do Near Clingmans DomeDo not spend all your time at Clingmans Dome. This region has much more to offer tourists:
- Travellers that want free guides should definitely make Sugarlands Visitor Center a priority.
- Nature junkies should take some time to discover Quiet Walkways while in the region.
- Take a break by the banks of Roaring Fork and watch as the river flows by.
- If walls could speak, Noah Ogle Place would be packed with stories of past generations. Book a tour and discover the local history.
- Train lovers should ride Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, a well-known, historic railway.
How much is a hotel room in Clingmans Dome?
Hotels in Clingmans Dome start at AU$142 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.