Hotels near Cleopatra Hill
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cleopatra Hill
Cleopatra Hill is a wonderful excuse for a vacation.
Not quite sure where it is? Dust off your map and trace a circle around Sedona. It's situated 160 kilometres from the state capital, Phoenix.
It might be a bit difficult finding accommodation in the immediate vicinity of Cleopatra Hill. But don't worry, there are 4 possibilities that are fairly close by. Take a look at The Tavern Hotel and Quality Inn Cottonwood.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, there's always The Flatiron nearby. Or, for something larger, go to Grapes Restaurant & Bar and grab a table. Lastly, Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room is the place to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Cleopatra HillDon't leave yet! The local area has heaps more going on:
- If you're an avid historian, stop by Mine Museum to learn all about the major events that shaped the region.
- Lawrence Memorial Hall is a dedicated centre for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a nice range of restaurants and bars.
- Chief Surgeon's House is an excellent conference and event site that is certainly worth seeing.
- Sliding Jail offers you the opportunity to witness the place where crooks were held captive.
- View the curious collection on display at Audrey Headframe Park.
How much is a hotel room in Cleopatra Hill?
Hotels in Cleopatra Hill start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.