Hotels Near Chateau des Milandes
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Chateau des Milandes
Travel back to a time long gone at Chateau des Milandes.
It can be visited in Castelnaud-la-Chapelle, which is 130 kilometres away from the wonderful city of Bordeaux.
You better get in quick if you're wanting to stay close to Chateau des Milandes! 2 kilometres away, the Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant is the only listed hotel option on offer.
If you're travelling on a limited budget, there are a few reasonably-priced choices. You can't go past the L'Oustal de Vézac and the Hostellerie Maleville.
Being a tourist can wear you down. Rest your legs and fill up your belly at Le Parc de Joséphine Baker (Le Parc de Joséphine Baker, - Sous les Milandes, Castelnaud-la-Chapelle), 0.5 kilometres from Chateau des Milandes.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau des MilandesGet your map out and see what's available in the area surrounding Chateau des Milandes:
- Reserve an afternoon to explore Chateau de Fayrac, a popular and historic landmark.
- Discover the secrets of the intimidating Chateau de Castelnaud, which was once used to watch over the surrounding land.
- Take a step back to a different period when you lay your eyes upon the stately building that is Chateau de Beynac.
- Visitors can marvel at the architecture of Chateau de Marqueyssac and gain a better insight into the background of the region.
- The pamphlets at Office De Tourisme are bound to help you get around the area.
How much is a hotel room in Chateau des Milandes?
Hotels in Chateau des Milandes start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.