Hotels near Celtic Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Celtic Park
Hotels Near Celtic ParkCeltic Park is a top spot for big events. Book your tickets and prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience.
It can be found in Glasgow, 65 kilometres from the nation's capital, Edinburgh. You might have to trek a little further afield, but it's worth the hassle.
Do you want to save a little cash? There are some nice economical hotels nearby. See what the Georgian House Hotel - Guest house and the Brunswick Merchant City Hotel have to offer.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning perk up, order a large coffee at Asda. You'll find it conveniently close to Celtic Park. For something to fill you up, grab a table for a delicious meal at McChans. In the evenings, The Real McCoy is perfect for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Celtic ParkBe bold and check what's on offer in the region:
- Templeton's Carpet Factory is guaranteed to delight both history students and design gurus.
- There is no better place to chill out than at Tollcross Park.
- If you're keen to kill an hour or two, appreciate the collections at People's Palace and Winter Gardens.
- If you're seeking an out of the ordinary experience, visit Glasgow Necropolis.
- There is no better place to chill out than at Glasgow Green.
Hop on the train for a leisurely journey to Celtic Park. You'll have to disembark at Dalmarnock, the nearest station, and from there it's just a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Celtic Park?
Hotels in Celtic Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.