Hotels near Cartmel Racecourse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cartmel Racecourse
Getting excited for your holiday to Cartmel Racecourse? Don't set off until you've read through these helpful tips.
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best attractions in Grange-over-Sands.
If you've got your heart set on staying close to Cartmel Racecourse, it's worth booking ahead. There are 2 hotels within a quick commute. You might fancy the Uplands Hotel & Restaurant and Engine Inn.
Go straight to Cartmel Coffee at The Well House, The Square, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands for your morning coffee. It's about 0.3 kilometres from Cartmel Racecourse. If you're looking for a meal, Cavendish Arms Hotel at Cavendish Street, Cartmel is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Cartmel RacecourseDon't head home yet! The local area has lots more available:
- Cartmel Priory is a beautifully peaceful place to worship as well as a tourist attraction.
- Forget your troubles and spend a little time checking out the aisles of Cartmel Cheeses.
- Uncover the tales of generations past when you tour the rooms of Holker Hall.
- When culture is calling, make your way to The Beach Hut Gallery, a gallery that will amaze you with its outstanding collection of canvases.
- Take a scenic train ride on Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway, a well-loved, historic railway in the region and a beloved attraction among tourists.
How much is a hotel room in Cartmel Racecourse?
Hotels in Cartmel Racecourse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.