Hotels near Cartmel Priory
Learning new things about different religions is among the most interesting aspects of travelling. You're sure to be captivated by Cartmel Priory.
You'll find it in Lake District, 180 kilometres from the national capital, Belfast. You might have to journey a bit further afield, but it's worth the trip.
If you're set on staying close to Cartmel Priory, it's a good idea to book ahead. You'll find 2 hotels within a quick commute. The Uplands Hotel & Restaurant and Engine Inn are worth checking out.
Want to pay a bit more for the whole kit and caboodle? There are a few hotels that'll fit the bill. You cannot look past The Knoll Country House and The Lymehurst Hotel.
When you need a boost to get going in the morning, grab a table at Cartmel Coffee at The Well House, The Square, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands. You'll stumble across this gem only 0.1 kilometres from Cartmel Priory. Or are you after something more substantial? No problem, just 0.1 kilometres away is Cavendish Arms Hotel. Find it at Cavendish Street, Cartmel.
Other Things to Do Near Cartmel Priory
After you have experienced Cartmel Priory, explore the surrounding area:
- Shopaholics always like checking out Cartmel Cheeses, one of the well-known stores here.
- While meandering through Holker Hall, take some time to think about those who once called this place home.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, head straight for The Beach Hut Gallery, an exhibition space that will amaze you with its outstanding collection of art.
- Train enthusiasts have to take a ride on Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway, a notable, historic railway.
- Pay a visit to Lakeland Motor Museum and find out about the history of transport.