Hotels near Camperdown Country Park and Templeton Woods
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Camperdown Country Park and Templeton Woods
Top hotels near Camperdown Country Park and Templeton Woods
Want to know a bit more about Camperdown Country Park before you book flights? Here are a few handy pointers.
You can see it in Dundee, 60 kilometres from the nation's capital, Edinburgh. You'll probably have to journey a little further afield, but it's well worth it.
Prior to exploring Camperdown Country Park, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Covert's Good Food & Diner. For something more substantial, go to Premier Inn Dundee North and check out the menu. And finally, have a drink at Weavers Mill.
Other Things to Do Near Camperdown Country ParkAfter you've spent time at Camperdown Country Park, pay some attention to the surrounding region:
- Take a break with the kids, and stroll around for a morning at Camperdown Wildlife Centre.
- Pick up your favourite clubs and make your way to the well-manicured fairways of Downfield Golf Club.
- If you're looking for a pleasant green space to take it easy and breathe in the fresh air, stop by Lochee Park.
- If you're fascinated by what goes on beyond our earth, be sure to see what new information you can pick up from Mills Observatory.
- If you've got some spare cash stashed away, head to Wellgate Shopping Centre to purchase everything you need as well as a few guilty pleasures!
How much is a hotel room in Camperdown Country Park and Templeton Woods?
Hotels in Camperdown Country Park and Templeton Woods start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.