Hotels near Camarillo Springs Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Camarillo Springs Golf Course
Try for a personal best or simply kick back with the locals at the clubhouse at Camarillo Springs Golf Course.
It's definitely worth travelling the 270 kilometres from Tijuana to Camarillo to experience it.
You better hurry if you're looking to stay close to Camarillo Springs Golf Course! 2 kilometres away, the Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo is the only listed hotel option available.
Fortunately, there are a few nice hotels that won't break the bank. You can't go past the Days Inn Camarillo - Ventura and the Americas Best Value Inn Thousand Oaks.
When you're getting hungry, get yourself to Hidden Cafe. It's only 0.2 kilometres from Camarillo Springs Golf Course, at 795 Camarillo Springs Road, Camarillo. Darryl's Couch is the perfect place to share a beer and a yarn with the locals. It can be found at 795 Camarillo Springs Road, Unit #E, Camarillo.
Other Things to Do Near Camarillo Springs Golf CourseDon't leave yet! This area has lots more available:
- On a pleasant day, spend some time walking around Camarillo Grove Park.
- While meandering around the property of Camarillo Ranch you will find it easy to imagine the tales of past generations.
- The latest novels, daily newspapers and other educational resources are calling your name at Camarillo Public Library.
- Sift through the online catalogue for your favourite novel at Friends of the Camarillo Library Bookstore.
- Get the blood pumping with a sprightly scramble through Big Sycamore Canyon Hike.
How much is a hotel room in Camarillo Springs Golf Course?
Hotels in Camarillo Springs Golf Course start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.