Hotels near Burying Hill Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Burying Hill Beach
You'll have a great time at Burying Hill Beach.
You can find it in Westport, 180 kilometres from Providence, the state capital.
The Econo Lodge Norwalk is only 6 kilometres away and is favoured by budget tourists.
If you can't get moving without a tea or coffee, stop by Steam Coffee Tea (2 Post Office Lane, Westport). It's just 0.6 kilometres from Burying Hill Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Burying Hill BeachBefore you head off, think about checking out the local area:
- Sherwood Island State Park is a preservation area for plants and animals, so be aware of where you roam and what you take with you.
- Grab your camera, swimmers and sunnies, and take off to Compo Beach for a day of fun in the sun.
- A well-established local place for unwinding and catching up with mates is Country Club of Fairfield.
- Treat you travel partner to an evening at Westport Country Playhouse. Locate your seats and take in the show!
- The wares, sellers and buzz of Westport Farmers Market attract locals and travellers alike.
If you're using the metro system to reach Burying Hill Beach, hop off at Green's Farms, the nearest station. It's 0.5 kilometres away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Burying Hill Beach?
Hotels in Burying Hill Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.