Serviced Apartments in Brussels
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Brussels
Apartment Hotels in Brussels
Short stay apartments in Brussels
Say no to cramped hotel rooms and yes to an apartment with heaps of space in Brussels. Oh yeah, and don't forget your own kitchen, a comfy living space and often great amenities like a fitness centre. Ideal for groups, families or even single travellers, an apartment offers all the conveniences of home — minus your annoying neighbour Bernice.Popular luxury apartments in Brussels
Splurging on stunning digs during your precious time off is a temptation that's hard to resist. If you're chasing a self-contained apartment with a few extra bells and whistles, check out:
- Flatpolis Brussels Airport Budget: Providing a broad range of bonus amenities, such as parking facilities and laundry facilities, this stylish choice has all the bells and whistles.
- Flatpolis Brussels Airport: This place is another awesome option. Here you'll discover handy extras like internet access, laundry facilities and lots, lots more.
Got kids that go stir crazy in hotel rooms? Give them room to run around (and yourself a break) by settling into a family-friendly apartment. Cabin fever not included.
- Sweet Inn Apartments Brasseurs: airport transportation and internet access are just a couple of things that make this place a family favourite.
- Grand-Place Lombard Penthouse: You might worry that apartments are boring for the littlies. But with a rooftop terrace and laundry facilities, this place is anything but dull.
Got a business trip just around the corner? You don't need to stow away in a teeny hotel room. Settle into an apartment and enjoy a space where you can work, live and feel at home. Take advantage of all the amenities you could ever want in Brussels at:
- Smartflats Design - Grand-Place (0.2 kilometres from downtown Brussels): When you need to sink your teeth into work, you'll be glad to have internet access and express check-out to make the process less daunting.
- Smartflats City - Brusselian (0.3 kilometres from downtown Brussels): In between doing a bit of work every now and then from this property, you can use express check-in and concierge services.
Taking a holiday with a large group of relatives or friends? Instead of hiding away in individual rooms in a hotel (which takes the fun out of travelling together), go for an apartment. You'll sleep in separate bedrooms but share the greater space. While we're talking about space, apartments will generally have more of it compared to a typical hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Brussels
Apartment hotels in Brussels provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Brussels apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Brussels. Book with us now and feel at home.