Hotels near Bridgewood Manor Day Spa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bridgewood Manor Day Spa
Top hotels near Bridgewood Manor Day Spa
On your way to Bridgewood Manor Day Spa? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you set off.
We're sure it won't be the only attraction you'll want to see in Chatham.
If you're on a tight budget, make a booking at the Townhouse Hotel. It's just 8 kilometres away.
Just 0.7 kilometres from Bridgewood Manor Day Spa is Tea for Two and More, where you can get strong coffee and tasty treats. Walk to Robin Hood Lane (Lower), Chatham to get your fix. When you're searching for lunch or dinner, Georges Fish Bar (31 Yarrow Road, Chatham) is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Bridgewood Manor Day SpaRemember that this region has heaps more on offer:
- If you think you've got the drive and focus, then challenge your friends to a race at Buckmore Park Karting.
- Visitors and locals alike love unwinding in Capstone Farm Country Park.
- Get yourself up the mountain, enjoy the beautiful scenery and see how many trails you can find at Chatham Ski and Snowboard Centre
- Look on as the farmers work the fields at Kent Life. They could even be in need of a few helpers.
- Soak up the natural feel at Cobtree Manor Park. You'll find a good deal of space for outdoor activities or to just lie back and relax.
How much is a hotel room in Bridgewood Manor Day Spa?
Hotels in Bridgewood Manor Day Spa start at AU$70 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.