Hotels near Blue Lotus Water Garden
So you're thinking about a visit to Blue Lotus Water Garden? We can help!
It is to be found in Yarra Junction. Wondering where that is? You'll need to travel 60 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
You'll find 2 listed accommodations within easy driving distance of Blue Lotus Water Garden. The Langbrook Estate Cottages and Deloraine Homestead are worth considering.
The area also features several upmarket hotels for those visitors seeking well-appointed surroundings and five-star amenities. You can't get better than the Oscar’s on the Yarra and Casa Valeri.
If you're in the market for the perfect spot for lunch or dinner, make your pit stop at THE KITCHEN yarra valley (2686, Warburton Highway, Wesburn). It's only 0.7 kilometres away from Blue Lotus Water Garden.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Lotus Water Garden
After you stop at Blue Lotus Water Garden, check what's available in the surrounding area:
- If you love a good wine, ensure you go to Bulong Estate. Here, you can taste test and purchase a bottle of the outstanding local vino.
- Hang some straw from your mouth and prepare to get a bit dirty for a visit to Rayners Stone Fruit Orchard, where you can enjoy everything involved with running a happening farm.
- Nature fans should plan to discover O'Shannassy Trail during their stay.
- The rich canopy and green undergrowth feel almost otherworldly at Warburton Rainforest Gallery.
- The wines available at Killara Park Estate display the area's unique grape varietals and climate. Request a tasting session to appreciate how these factors impact the flavour.