Hotels Near Binh Dinh Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Binh Dinh Museum
Top hotels near Binh Dinh Museum
Whether you're a culture buff or you just like learning new things, Binh Dinh Museum is somewhere you need to go.
It's situated in Quy Nhon, 170 kilometres away from the beloved city of Nha trang. If you've got enough time, make sure you stop in there as well!
Save some money and book at the Thanh Linh 2 Hotel, just a kilometre away.
Travellers determined to splurge ought to check out the AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa, an elegant hotel 10 kilometres away.
If you want to boost your energy, take a pit stop at Muong Thanh Quy Nhon Hotel. It's at 02 Nguyen Hue Street, Quy Nhon (Binh Dinh), only 0.6 kilometres from Binh Dinh Museum.
Other Things to Do Near Binh Dinh MuseumGet your map out and see what's on offer nearby:
- Understand the significance of different religions and cultures at Tam An Pagoda, a holy site for local followers.
- There are few places more peaceful than the richly designed interior of a temple. Allow yourself some time to relax at Long Khanh Pagoda.
- Emperor Quang Trung Monument is one of the region's highly-regarded landmarks and is the best spot to learn about some local history.
- If you're a history enthusiast head over to Thap Doi Cham Towers.
- Gaze up at Banh It Tower, one of this region's most observable historic structures.
Uncertain how to head to Binh Dinh Museum? One possibility is taking the train. It's a straightforward trip to the nearest station, Quynhon Railway Station, and then a stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Binh Dinh Museum?
Hotels in Binh Dinh Museum start at AU$19 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.