Hotels near Big Pit National Coal Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Big Pit National Coal Museum
Many visitors stop by Big Pit National Coal Museum each year.
It's located in Pontypool, 30 kilometres from the nation's capital, Cardiff. You'll probably have to journey a little further away, but it's certainly worth it.
Hotels neighbouring Big Pit National Coal Museum are in short supply. The Lion Hotel, a kilometre away, is the only available choice.
Indulge yourself with a few nights at the Dragon Inn Crickhowell. Only 10 kilometres away, it's definitely worth paying a little bit more for the extra amenities.
Other Things to Do Near Big Pit National Coal MuseumAfter you're finished at Big Pit National Coal Museum, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Blaenavon Community Heritage and Cordell Museum is the ideal place on a rainy day. Stay dry while learning about some historical facts and tales.
- Visit Blaenavon World Heritage Centre to find out some information about the local flora and fauna.
- If the history of transport interests you, you should plan to hop on Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway, an old, iconic railway.
- Make some time to enjoy Mother Nature at Cwmtillery Lakes.
- Usk Priory Church of St Mary is a distinctive religious structure in the area.
How much is a hotel room in Big Pit National Coal Museum?
Hotels in Big Pit National Coal Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.