Hotels near Beyazit Square
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Beyazit Square
Wander back into a long gone era at Beyazit Square.
It's located in Istanbul, a popular city that offers plenty to see and do.
With 228 accommodations within minutes of Beyazit Square, the only worry you'll have finding a hotel is deciding which one's best! The Sultanhan Hotel - Special Class, Muyan Suites and Liberty Hotel are definitely worth taking a look at.
If you'd prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on adventures, there's a good range of less-expensive options. The Azade Suites and the Georges Hotel Galata are a mere a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't hesitate to treat yourself! The immediate area offers an outstanding range of beautiful upscale hotels. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet and the GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa, a kilometre and a kilometre away, are worth looking into.
If you can't stop thinking about your next caffeine injection, you'll be able to find Old City Hostel nearby. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head to Hotel Zurich Istanbul to get some food. If you'd like to kick back with a beer or a wine, Faros Restaurant Old City is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Beyazit SquareAfter spending time at Beyazit Square, check what else is going on in the vicinity:
- Stop by Museum of Turkish Calligraphic Art to study some engaging collections.
- You can see the distinctive design and learn a little about the beliefs and practices of Islam at Beyazit Mosque.
- Join a tour, check out the modern buildings and have a discussion with the staff and students at Istanbul University.
- Check out Beyazit Bath, a celebrated, old building. See if it's possible to explore the interior or simply appreciate it from outside.
- Corkulu Ali Pasa Medresesi is the ideal place to recharge while you sort out where to head next.
Beyazit Square is a relaxing walk of a kilometre from Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu, the nearest station. So, get aboard and put the rush-hour hassles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Beyazit Square?
Hotels in Beyazit Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.