Hotels near Berlin TV Tower
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Berlin TV Tower
Top hotels near Berlin TV Tower
Fernsehturm is just one of those excellent places that you have to visit at least once in your life.
If you're hoping to check it out, you will have to stop in Berlin, the nation's capital.
Nothing beats staying within a short stroll of Fernsehturm! Have a look at one of the 31 accommodation options within a kilometre. You might want to consider checking out the Casa Camper Berlin, Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin and Lux 11 Berlin Mitte.
There's a selection of cheaper accommodations in the vicinity that will more than suffice. The LebensQuelle am Checkpoint Charlie and the Hotel Transit Loft are recommended options. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Eager to splurge a tad? There's a wide range of five star hotels in the area. The Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome and the Ackselhaus Blue Home, a kilometre and a kilometre away, are recommended.
To get yourself a delicious hot drink, head to Cancún Restaurant (Rathausstraße 5-13, Berlin). For lunch or dinner, check out the chef's specials at Park Inn. This popular restaurant can be found at Tunnel Alexanderplatz 7, Berlin.
Other Things to Do Near FernsehturmFernsehturm is not the only reason to travel to this place:
- If you're looking to learn more about the area, pay a visit to Marx-Engels-Forum to get an understanding of the events and people that shaped this region.
- To get a taste of the policies and governance here, add Red City hall, Berlin to your list of things to do.
- Use Neptunbrunnen as a place to meet friends or chill out with a book.
- Appreciate the beliefs, history and practices of the locals who meet at Marienkirche.
- Holidaymakers eager to learn about civic life may get a glimpse at Red Town Hall.
Getting to Fernsehturm by rail is easy. The closest station, Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof, is just 0.2 kilometres away. S Hackescher Markt (Berlin), an additional terminal, is also in the vicinity. It's 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Berlin TV Tower?
Hotels in Berlin TV Tower start at AU$78 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.