Serviced Apartments in Beijing
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Beijing
Apartment Hotels in Beijing
Short stay apartments in Beijing
Lots of space, separate rooms and the ability to cook up a storm in your own kitchen. Is there anything sweeter than staying in an apartment? If you're taking the whole crew to Beijing, explore our collection of unique home away from homes. With all this convenience at your fingertips, don't blame us if you never want to leave.Popular luxury apartments in Beijing
When was the last time you splurged on a getaway? It's time to treat yourself like the glorious queen (or king) you are. Claim your throne at a luxury apartment in Beijing:
- Ascott Raffles City Beijing: Wouldn't mind airport transportation? Maybe concierge services too? This lux apartment has what you need.
- Ascott Beijing: This posh apartment features luggage storage facilities and on-site dining options.
Securing family-friendly apartments in Beijing really is child's play. Settle in and make holidaying with the kids a whole lot of fun.
- Seasons Park Apart Hotel Beijing: internet access and laundry facilities are just two of the things that make this place a family favourite.
- Free Town Apartment Hotel of Beijing: It can be hard to make everyone happy. But barbecue grills and a snack bar definitely help.
Sure, there are sweet perks to business trips (hello work-funded food and drink), but they can also be stressful and tiring. That's why you should think about an apartment for your Beijing getaway. Feel at home after a long day of meetings at:
- Beijing 161Hotel-Lezainanluo Boutique Hotel (4 kilometres from downtown Beijing): When there's work to be completed, the load seems much lighter when you have access to little things such as a bar and luggage storage facilities.
- Seasons Park Apart Hotel Beijing (6 kilometres from downtown Beijing): With on-site banking and on-site shopping options at your disposal here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to have work wrapped up in no time.
If you're travelling for a brief period and longing for a complete escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a good choice. But if you're staying a bit longer and can't live without all the comforts of home, choose an apartment. Fill the fridge with groceries. Cook your favourite meals. Watch TV in the living room. You'll never feel homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Beijing
Apartment hotels in Beijing provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Beijing apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Beijing. Book with us now and feel at home.