Hotels near Bear Mountain State Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bear Mountain State Park
Getting ready for your visit to Bear Mountain State Park?
It's located in Newburgh. Relax and enjoy the 130 kilometres journey from Albany, the state capital.
Hotels near Bear Mountain State Park are in short supply. The James Motel, 2 kilometres away, is the only listed choice.
Spend your money on the things that matter! Stay at one of the budget hotels and get the most out of your journey. You can't go past the Americas Best Value Inn, Central Valley and the Days Inn Harriman Near Woodbury Commons Outlets.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Choose Javajo's Coffee Bar. It's really close to Bear Mountain State Park. When you couldn't possible go on without a decent feed, stop by Planet Pizza. After a few brews? Visit Patriot Wine & Spirits and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Bear Mountain State ParkWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region around Bear Mountain State Park:
- Journey back through previous eras when you visit the historical village of Museum Village.
- Try not to use up all your savings at Monroe Federal Plaza Shopping Center.
- Rest and grab a snack or catch up with some friends at Gateway Plaza Shopping Center.
- If you've got some spare pennies for a rainy day, go to Harriman Plaza Shopping Center to buy the essentials and a treat for yourself!
- Fashion aficionados will love the high of a brand new purchase at Old Glory Mall Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Bear Mountain State Park?
Hotels in Bear Mountain State Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.