Hotels near Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
Top hotels near Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
Getting ready for your trip to Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre?
Wondering where it is? Unfold your map and circle Beaconsfield. It's found 190 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
When all you can think about is a strong coffee, make your way to Jubilee Bakery (125-127 Weld Street, Beaconsfield), just 0.1 kilometres away from Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre. For something more filling, order some food at Reb Ruby Restaurant (102 Weld Street, Beaconsfield). It's just 0.1 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage CentreAfter you're finished at Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre, pay some attention to the local region:
- The expert vintners at Moores Hill are ready to tell you the secrets of their approach to winemaking. Be sure to try a few blends before choosing a wine to take home.
- Elizabeth Park is a perfect spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
- Visitors that want some complementary suggestions and brochures ought to make George Town Visitor Information Centre a priority.
- Pointers to a great, cultural past are hidden behind the walls of George Town Memorial Hall.
- History enthusiasts will enjoy George Town Watch House, the best spot to explore interesting tales from years ago.
How much is a hotel room in Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre?
Hotels in Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.