Hotels near Low Head Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Low Head Lighthouse
Why learn about Low Head Lighthouse in stale textbooks when you can go and see it in the flesh?
Wondering how to get there? Pull out your map and trace a circle around George Town. It's found 200 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Looking to stay near Low Head Lighthouse? The only hotel listed within 3 kilometres is the Low Head Pilot Station (a kilometre).
If you'd rather spend your cash on making memories, consider a less-expensive hotel. Make a reservation at the Low Head Tourist Park - Caravan Park, 4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Low Head LighthouseGet your map out and check what's available nearby:
- Proof of a fascinating, communal history are enclosed through the doors of George Town Memorial Hall.
- Increase your appreciation of this area's past by admiring the fascinating displays at George Town Watch House.
- On a nice day, spend a while relaxing in Elizabeth Park.
- If you're feeling a little confused, tourist information is never too far. Pick up a directory from George Town Visitor Information Centre.
- Plan an afternoon out at Badgers Beach and take a deep breath of the ocean air as you soak in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Low Head Lighthouse?
Hotels in Low Head Lighthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.