Hotels near Bartlett Arboretum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bartlett Arboretum
Top hotels near Bartlett Arboretum
Don't wait any longer. Pack your camera and make your way to Bartlett Arboretum!
To get there, you'll need to go to Stamford. You'll find it 200 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Looking to get the most out of your travel money? This region boasts some modestly-priced accommodation options. The Amsterdam Hotel and the Super 8 Stamford/New York City Area are definitely worth thinking about.
Avanti Restaurant Pizza-Take is a fantastic place to grab a bite after a morning out. It's conveniently located at 42 Alma Rock Road, Stamford, only 0.8 kilometres from Bartlett Arboretum.
Other Things to Do Near Bartlett ArboretumPut your tourist hat on and check what's on offer nearby:
- Venture to Stamford Museum and Nature Center to obtain some intriguing information concerning the local plants and wildlife.
- History freaks will enjoy Stamford Historical Society Museum, the ideal spot to discover riveting tales from days gone by.
- Unearth the stories from years gone by when you take a tour of Hoyt Barnum House.
- Aim for par and try and avoid the bunkers at Sterling Farms Golf Course.
- Bag a few birdies as you avoid the sand traps at Stanwich Club.
How much is a hotel room in Bartlett Arboretum?
Hotels in Bartlett Arboretum start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.