Hotels Near Ballina Racecourse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Ballina Racecourse
So you're thinking about heading to Ballina Racecourse? We've got some tips!
Always wanted to visit Byron Bay? Now's your chance to find out what it is that makes this city so great!
If you're only coming for a quick visit, why not save some time and book into one of the many hotels near Ballina Racecourse? Within 3 kilometres, there are 25 possibilities. The Riverside Holiday Apartments Ballina (2 kilometres), the Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort (3 kilometres) and the Ramada Hotel and Suites Ballina Byron (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
That said, the surrounding area's numerous high-end hotels are in a league of their own. Consider the Ballina Palms Boutique Motel, about 2 kilometres away. If that's not what you're after, the Ballina Heritage Inn is 2 kilometres away.
Only 0.8 kilometres from Ballina Racecourse is Gloria Jean’s Coffees, where you can order hot coffee and some delicious treats. Head to 10 Kerr Street, Ballina to check it out. For lunch, check out the chef's specials at Noodle Box Ballina. It's at 86 Kerr Street, Ballina.
Other Things to Do Near Ballina RacecourseAfter you decide to leave Ballina Racecourse, see what else is happening nearby:
- Ballina Fair Shopping Centre is home to a great assortment of shops to suit everyone's needs.
- Grab your mates and have a few rounds at Ballina Golf Club.
- Discover interesting displays and objects pertaining to the region's seafaring culture at Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum.
- The brochures at Ballina Visitor Information Centre are bound to help you get acquainted with the area.
- Recline and listen to the crashing waves at Shelly Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Ballina Racecourse?
Hotels in Ballina Racecourse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.