Hotels near Arundel Mills Mall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Arundel Mills Mall
Top hotels near Arundel Mills Mall
Want to know a little more about Arundel Mills Mall before you set off? Here are a few tips.
This attraction is certainly not the only drawcard the much-loved city of Baltimore has to offer.
Pick a room from any of the 15 hotels within the vicinity of Arundel Mills Mall. We recommend The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't work, try the Residence Inn by Marriott Arundel Mills BWI Airport (0.4 kilometres) or the Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Arundel Mills (a kilometre).
Don't care about five-star service? Select one of the cheaper accommodation options in the vicinity. Why not check out the deals at the Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport? It's a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway is 2 kilometres away.
If prestige and comfort are what you're seeking, book a room at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI. It's only 6 kilometres away.
When all you can think about is a strong coffee, make your way to Panera Bread (7648 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover), just 0.3 kilometres away from Arundel Mills Mall. For something larger, you just need to go 0.5 kilometres to get to Maryland Live! Casino at 7002 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover.
Other Things to Do Near Arundel Mills MallAfter you stop by Arundel Mills Mall, see what's going on in the surrounding region:
- You may be witness to expressions of disappointment or unbridled happiness at Maryland Live Casino, so be prepared for the ups and downs.
- People with a fascination for the armed services will relish a visit to Fort George G. Meade.
- Find the solution to a dreary day by organising a day at National Electronics Museum.
- A family visit to National Cryptologic Museum is an enjoyable option when it's cold and wet outside.
- Stop at National Security Agency Headquarters to explore an important government establishment. See if there are any tours, as it is only accessible on specific dates.
How much is a hotel room in Arundel Mills Mall?
Hotels in Arundel Mills Mall start at AU$122 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.