Hotels near Merriweather Post Pavilion
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Merriweather Post Pavilion
Many visitors stop by Merriweather Post Pavilion every year.
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the wonderful city of Baltimore has to offer.
There's a limited number of accommodations within an easy commute of Merriweather Post Pavilion. Out of the 3 available, you should be able to find something that ticks your boxes. The Columbia Inn at Peralynna an Ascend Hotel Collection and DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia are worth considering.
Do you want to save a little cash? There are some nice low-price lodgings here. You can't go past the Sleep Inn Jessup and the Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway.
Start your day well with a delicious coffee at Starbucks. Fortunately, it's close to Merriweather Post Pavilion. You don't need to go far for a decent meal. Panda Express has a great menu. After that, sit back with a drink at Union Jack's Columbia.
Other Things to Do Near Merriweather Post PavilionBefore you head off, think about checking out the local area:
- Tourists aching to shop 'til they drop should head to The Mall in Columbia.
- Spend an afternoon admiring the thoughtfully curated displays at Maryland Museum of African Art.
- Visit Robinson Nature Center to acquire some captivating information relating to the natural environment here.
- Head over to Centennial Park and relax in this leafy green retreat, nestled right in the heart of the city.
- Push your limits at Earth Treks Climbing Center, a great spot to test your fitness.
How much is a hotel room in Merriweather Post Pavilion?
Hotels in Merriweather Post Pavilion start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.