Hotels near Andrassy Avenue
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Andrassy Avenue
Top hotels near Andrassy Avenue
Do you want to find out a bit more about Andrassy Avenue before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
If you're yet to visit Budapest, this is a great excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
Nothing compares to staying within a short stroll of Andrassy Avenue! Take a look at one of the 151 hotels within a kilometre. Why not look into the Four Seasons Gresham Palace, Budapest Marriott Hotel and Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace?
If you're visiting on a shoestring, you'll be pleased to find out that there's a broad selection of reasonably priced accommodations. You might like to try the Happy Hostel or the Artificial Hostel, 0.6 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Looking to pamper yourself a little bit? There's a good range of high-end hotels in the area. You'll definitely love the Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection or the InterContinental Budapest, a kilometre and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
Have a hot tea at Hard Rock Cafe (Budapest, Deák Ferenc utca 3-5). It's just 0.5 kilometres from Andrassy Avenue. For a substantial meal, you just need to go 0.3 kilometres to find Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest (Budapest, Erzsébet tér 7).
Other Things to Do Near Andrassy AvenueAppreciate all that Andrassy Avenue has on offer, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- When you're feeling somewhat quiet and thoughtful, take a tour through St. Stephen's Basilica.
- Indulge in a spot of people-watching or have a conversation with the locals at Ferenc Deak Square, a classic piazza.
- Feel time standing still at Lutheran Church, a tranquil place of worship.
- If the young ones have had too much red cordial, and need to use up some adrenaline, give PANiQ-Room a go.
- Make your way to New Theatre to view a performance. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find it difficult to follow.
No car, no worries. Simply journey to Andrassy Avenue on the train. Disembark at Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal, the most convenient station, and then stroll a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Andrassy Avenue?
Hotels in Andrassy Avenue start at AU$77 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.