Hotels Near Akershus Fortress
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Akershus Fortress
Top hotels near Akershus Fortress
Travellers don't often miss a chance to experience Akershus Fortress.
If you want to visit it, you will have to make a stop in Oslo, the country's capital.
Book a room at one of the 73 hotels within a short distance of Akershus Fortress. Have a look at the Hotel Continental (0.8 kilometres). That said, the Grand Hotel Oslo (0.8 kilometres) and the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo (a kilometre) are also worthwhile.
Love seeing how much you can get out of your travel dollars? This area is home to a couple of great wallet-friendly options. Select from the Perminalen Hotel and the Saga Poshtel Oslo Central, 0.5 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could book one of the top-notch hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret it! You'll be sure to have a blast at the Hotel Christiania Teater, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member or the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo, 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Have a hot coffee at Engebret Cafe (Bankplassen 1, Oslo). It's only 0.4 kilometres from Akershus Fortress. For lunch, check out the chef's specials at First Hotel Grims Grenka. You'll find this popular restaurant at Kongens gate 5, Oslo.
Other Things to Do Near Akershus FortressAfter you see Akershus Fortress, check out the surrounding area:
- Military operations of the past come alive at Norwegian Resistance Museum.
- Battlefront operations of the past are brought to life at Armed Forces Museum.
- Keen art lovers will be enthralled by the creative collections housed at Museum For Contemporary Art.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Statue is one of the region's powerful monuments and is the best place to learn more about the local history.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, head to Mini Bottle Gallery, an exhibition space that will impress you with its intriguing collection of works.
If you're using the metro to reach Akershus Fortress, hop off at Oslo Central Station, the most convenient station. It's just a kilometre away. Could it get any easier?
How much is a hotel room in Akershus Fortress?
Hotels in Akershus Fortress start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.